Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Mom and Dad said...?

Ok so theres a girl I have liked for awhile now but it aint working out like i initially thought....an ex of mine says the new G/F doesnt even care and i dont even have her # but she calls me from a private # because its her sisters phone n when she calls we talk forever and she knows my life as I know hers but she wont even give me her sisters # because of blahh....and an ex found out i was dating and said she wasnt good enough and she wont even give u her # even though i know why she wont....and my good old mom had to tell every1 who automatically asked for her pic and became instantly impressed and im happy when i talk to her but the 1 sidedness and my ex reminder of this fact makes me consider, so if u were me how would u deal with it because i feel if i left her my entire family would be like your an idiot leaving a hot girl but I feel like if you call me private though her rationale is correct then i really am an idiot regardless

No comments:

Post a Comment