Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lesson plan for medical marijuana, do I make it so I tell students whether it is bad or not or let them decide?

Trying to come up with a lesson plan on maedical marijuana for my drug education class, do I make it so I tell students whether it is bad or not or let them decide on their own based on facts I presented from class. There are so many sides to the argument and I would not be able to take one side, with tobacco it is obvious that it is bad, but with weed, it is considered relativly safer although I do think that it can have some side effects but it is not as addicting. But since the lesson plan I chose was just medinial mariujuana, what do I put on the rationale? Students should know this because marijuana is not the bad drug people think it is and can actually have good medical effects and they should know before they agree whether it is bad or not if it is bad or not or if the medical community could derive any sort of benefit from its use, etc. I am just a little stuck on the rationale and how to present this lesson plan and the purpose of the lesson plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment