Monday, July 18, 2011

Don't you hate it when parents are so damn overprotective? my parents are the reason why i'm so depressed?

in life. they never let me have any fun. By fun i mean going out to parties, chilling with people that kind of stuff. and if i do go out they have to call a million freaking times on my phone. Their rationale: "We want to protect you" WTF? protect me from what? I'm freaking 18 i can freaking take care of myself. What the hell is their problem? Its like they want me to stay in my room and study all my freaking life. I wanna do more than that. i want to explore the world outside and not sit in my room and stare at a goddamn book all day. whenever i do go outside they always set a curfew for me and if i'm not back till then they tend to cause a riot in the house. WTF again. what is their problem? i don't want to be miserable in life. its quite hilarious when they constantly ask me why i'm so depressed or tell me to enjoy my life but how the freak am i supposed to do that when i'm locked inside this freaking house all day. THEY are the source of my unhappiness. THEY are the source of my pain. THEY are the source of my depression. Ever since I could remember i was always worried about socializing with people in front of them, even now. They seem to be too picky about the people i make friends with.They make a huge f-ing deal if they don't like the people i'm with. I'm telling you guys these f-ing lunatics just want me to be miserable. I will never be able to have fun with these f-kers in my life. In the future i will permanently cut off relationship with them and live my life the way I want to. They are a bunch of f-ing retards and i hope they rot in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment