Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does The Girl Like Me Or Does She Want To Be Freinds?

Hey Everyone, So about a year ago one of my friend tells me he's been chatting to this girl and he is going to meet her tonight, and asks if I want to come and the girl he been chatting to will also bring her mate out, so meet them and my mate ends up pulling this girl and i end up pulling her mate(Sharon) that night, really nice girl and totally hot, and so the night after we decide to take the two girls two my place for a drink, once thing leads to another after i few drinks and i nearly ended up having sex with this girl, we didn't go all the way because she said she barely new me, and after talking with my mate the day after he had sex with the other girl, that night, and he basically said he had no interest in meeting her again lol, but i liked this other girl so i wanted to carry on meeting her, so i convinced my mate to come out as well as sharon was saying her mate was asking about him, so we both carried on meeting them, Sharon's mate was totally into my mate you could tell but he didn't like her and was kind of being mean to her in weird way, by taking the mic out of her in a nasty way but kind of joking but not if you get me. and usually when we drop pp the girls off in the car sharon would give me a kiss and a hug and then one day i went to give her a hug and kiss before dropping her off and she moved her head out he way and just hugged me and that kind of give me the message she wanted to be Friends, and from then on my mate just completely stopped seeing the other girl, and i saw less of less of sharon, we sort of stopped talking to each other often Just talking n facebook an stuff every now and again a bit, a few month later i notice on facebook she gets a boyfriend and then a few week ago they split because he cheated on her, couple of week later she starts messaging me asking me to meet her, so i have been meeting her again and i cant figure ouweatherer or not she likes me or wants to bFriendsds, she always insists to sit in the front of my car when a few of us go for a drive, and she talks to me mainly whethere'ses a few of us she always starts a conversation with me out of everyone, we get along well and have a good laugh, we kind of have flirty conversations, take the piss out of each other a bit, she usually text me after i drop her off at nighas wellll and always ask me to come out on such a such a day when getting out the car s that'ts what makes me think she likes me, but sometimes when i text her she wont text back for hours or sometimes she well text me and then when i text back wont text back for ages and she can be quite flirty with other people when im around her too, i dont no weather she realizez she is doing it sometimes can be a bit naive, and she just come out of that relationship and i knew she really liked the guy, but i know she wudnt get back with him, she not the type, so does he like me or want to be Friends, i am thinking of just asking her but dont want to make **** uncomfortable between us, so any answers or advice from anyone would be appreciated, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment