Sunday, July 17, 2011

Are there any good Christian "different" bands?

hey, me here, and I'm wondering; are there any good, "different" Christian bands? Like indie, rock, pop-ish kinda. I know Seabird, David Crowder, Sufjan Stevens, Flyleaf, Skillet, Krsytal Meyers and all of them, I mean stuff that not many people know of. Stuff like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga; only Christian. I like the sound of Mumford and Sons, but they're not Christian. :( I like rock music (as I said before, stuff like Flyleaf, Skillet, The Almost, The Afters, Switchfoor, ect), and I accept a little screamo (like in Flyleaf), but I don't want the whole thing to just be screaming. Oh, and is there any good christian 50's music? I mean like upbeat music, because I only could find one song, and it was really slow. I want stuff like Rockin' Robin, Lollipop, and Bycicle Built for Two and whatnot. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment